Ajax Newsletter – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 2nd June, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Ajax Newsletter extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxnewsletter-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxnewsletter-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxnewsletter-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ajaxnewsletter-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Ajax Newsletter -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Ajax Newsletter Magento 2 extension helps the customers/visitors to subscribe newsletter on-site without page refresh. Normally when customers subscribe an email, the website will be reloaded. It is not convenient. So that to tackle this problem we provide Ajax Newsletter extension.
The extension provides below features:
- Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension from the admin control panel that is easily manageable.
- Submit the newsletter without loading the whole page.
- Ability to enable/disable extension from the admin control panel.
- Extension allows to set success, error, and invalid email address messages.
In the admin control panel, from Solwin >> Ajax Newsletter >> Configuration menu, the Ajax Newsletter magento 2 extension allows store owners to enable or disable the module in the store.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Success Message: Enter Success message (This message will be displayed when the user subscribes to the newsletter successfully).
- Error Message: Enter error message (This message will be displayed when there is an error in the newsletter subscription).
- Invalid Email Address Message: Enter an invalid email address message (This message will be displayed when the user enters an invalid email id for a subscription).
How To Use
In the front end, the customers can view the subscribe newsletter text box in footer, and customers can subscribe newsletter using Ajax.
After successfully subscribe it displays thank you message like 'Thank you for your subscription'.
If the customer already exists then it displays a message like 'This email address is already assigned to another user'.
If the customers enter an invalid email address then it will validate the email address format and gives an error message like 'Please enter a valid email address'.
If customers do some mistakes give an error message like 'There was a problem with the subscription'.