Customer Feedback - Extension For Magento 2
- Created On: 11th May, 2016
- Last Updated On: 22nd February, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Customer Feedback extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x version and Magento 2.3.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-customerfeedback-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-customerfeedback-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-customerfeedback-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-customerfeedback-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-customerfeedback-m2-EE-2.3.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Customer Feedback -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
The Magento 2 Customer Feedback extension enhances shoppers experience by adding a floating ‘Feedback’ button and a fully functional feedback form on every page of the website. Upon submission the feedback form sends an email with customer details to store owner. Store owner can also set custom transactional mail template for feedback. Add google recaptcha functionality to protect your site from spam. Customer Feedback extension helps store owner to understand customers taste and needs about your store. Set Feedback form in left,right,top or bottom position. Set feedback form open style that is on click or hover.
If customers can get feedback about an entire magento store, this certainly helps save their valuable time. This Magento Feedback extension has been specially carved out for customers to write feedback about an entire magento website. As an admin, store owner have complete control over the feedback displayed about your Magento store. The Magento feedback extension can be easily managed from the back-end admin panel. It has been optimized to deliver consistent performance across multiple platforms.
You can find these features below:
- Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from backend that is easily manageable.
- Ability to enable/disable extension from backend.
- The form allows customers to write detailed feedback in the manner they want.
- Set custom transactional email template for customer feedback.
- Protect your site from spam using Google reCaptcha.
- No need to configure any extra email server settings.
- Feedback about your store helps you improve formulating your business strategy.
- Takes URL of that page from which customer has filled the feedback form. So admin can keep eye on that page. It is usefull for site.
How To Use
In front side, Customer can see the feedback button on every page. When user clicks or hover on the button than it will display feedback form with number of fields like Name, Email, Phone, Website, Message & google recaptcha. Upon submission the feedback form sends an email with customer details to store owner. It helps store owner to understand customers taste and needs about your store.
How To Configure
To view complete list of customer feedbacks, Go to Solwin >> Customer Feedback >> Manage Feedbacks.
Click on Edit link to view customer feedback details like.
- Name: Customer name.
- Email: Customer email.
- Phone: Customer phone number.
- Call me: If yes then Store owner can contact through phone.
- Website: Customer website.
- Message: Customer feedback.
- Page Url: Customer Page Url.
- Status: Open | Resolved.
In the Backend from Solwin >> Customer Feedback >> Configuration menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options.
There are so many configuration options in Configuration tab. Lets discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- reCaptcha Enable/Disable: Yes | No.
- Captcha Theme: Light | Dark.
- Captcha Site Key: Enter captcha site key.
- Captcha Secret Key: Enter captcha secret key.
- Captcha Error Message: Enter captcha error message that will display when captcha is invalid.
Email Setup Options
- Send Emails To: Enter receiver email address.
- Email Sender: Enter sender's email address.
- Email Template: Select email template for customer feedback.
Feedback Tab Slider Setting
- Image For Tab Slider: Upload tab slider image.
- Image Height: Set image height.
- Image Width: Set image width.
- Speed: Set animation speed.
- Action: Click | Hover.
- Tab Location: Left | Right | Top | Bottom.
- Top Position: Set position from the top.
- Left Position: Set position from the left.
- Fixed Position: True | False.