Discount Coupon Code Link - Extension For Magento 2
Discount Coupon Code Link - Extension For Magento 2
- Created On: 11th May, 2016
- Last Updated On: 10th January, 2019
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Discount Coupon Code Link extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-2.0.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-applycoupon-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Discount Coupon Code Link -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE: Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise, make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Coupon extensions are very helpful to turn your Magento site into a fully featured coupon or deals website. Discount coupon code link extension that applies the automatic discount coupon code for customers on the shopping cart page. It will allow the store owner to create and share coupon code link with most popular social media in one click. A store owner can also share coupon code link with emails, social media, blogs, newsletter, online/offline advertisement, promotional tools, etc. A store owner can also send coupon code link via email from the backend. Also, set transactional email template for coupon code link.
Customers are always looking out for discount coupons or deals while purchasing products to save their money. To increase user engagement with your store and earn loyalty and money, this is an effective way. Once customer click on any shared coupon code link then the discount will be automatically applied on shopping cart page and display the popup with the pre-configured message. Without using this extension, customers need to manually copy the coupon code, add items to cart, and then apply the coupon code, which normally results in a lower conversion rate. Easy configuration for Share coupon code link on social media, Success message with popup and custom redirection URL settings. View report of “No. of Views” for particular coupon code link.
How it works
- Create coupon code using shopping cart price rules.
- Go to Discount Coupon Code Link and set redirection URL.
- Once the redirection URL set, a store owner can share via social media.
- The store owner can send a manual URL for blogs, promotional tools, social campaigns.
- Send coupon code link via email from admin.
- Once the customer clicks on the shared coupon link, a success message will display in the popup.
- Check automatically applied coupon code on shopping cart page.
You can find these features below:
- Multi-Store Supported
- Share Discount Coupon Code link
- Share coupon code link with emails, social media, blogs, newsletter, online/offline advertisement, promotional tools, etc.
- Set a transactional email template for coupon code link from the backend.
- Once coupon code link is clicked, redirect the customer to particular URL or stay on the same page
- Set a custom message for lightbox
- View report of “No. of Views” for the particular coupon code
- Magento 2 Compatible
- Easy Installation
- Popup box enable/disable and image option.
How To Use
In front side, Customer can see the popup with coupon code apply successfully when customer can use the coupon code link
How To Configure
To view coupon code link list, Go to 'Solwin -> Manage Coupon Code Links'.
Click on Add New button to add new coupon code details like
- Rule Name: Enter rule name for coupon code.
- Coupon code: Select coupon code from dropdown list which you have created.
- Link With Redirection: Use this Auto generated link to apply coupon code on you shopping cart.
- Share Link On Social Media: Share coupon code link on facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin and email.
- No. of Views: Shows how many time used by customer.
- Status: Enabled | Disabled.
Click on email icon to send coupon code link via email like,
In the Backend from 'Solwin -> Configuration' menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options.
There are so many configuration options in Configuration tab. Lets discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Share Link: With Redirection | Without Redirection
- Message Popup: Enable | Disable
- Success Popup Image: Upload success popup image
- Coupon code success Message: Enter success message. this will be show when coupon code apply successfully
- Coupon code expire/inactive message: Enter expire/inactive message when customer enter wrong coupon or expired coupon code.
Email Setup Options
- Email Sender: General Contact| Sales Representative | Customer Support | Custom Email 1 | Custom Email 2
- Email Template: Set email template for coupon link