Easy Contact Form Widget – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 13th April, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Easy Contact Form Widget extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- Now, you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidget-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-contactwidget-m2.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Easy Contact Form Widget -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Easy Contact Widget extension for Magento 2 allows the store owners to incorporate a contact/inquiry or website feedback form in their store easily at any place using a widget.
The widget enables the visitor to submit the details of inquiry/feedback in the provided form to the store.
The store owners can easily enable/disable Google reCaptcha within the contact form to protect the online store from spammers.
The extension provides the facility to set a custom email template for contact inquiry.
The store owners can easily add this widget to the CMS page and static blocks.
The extension allows creating unlimited contact forms.
The Extension provides the below features:
- The store owners can easily enable/disable Google reCaptcha to contact form.
- The store owners can add this powerful widget to any CMS and static blocks.
- Allows adding contact form in the sidebar using a widget.
- The store owner can easily set their custom email template for contact.
- The widget provides the facility to enter the title and a short description for the form.
- Allows creating unlimited contact forms.
Go to Solwin >> Contact Form Widget >> Configuration, the Contact Form Widget Magento 2 extension allows the store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
There are some configuration options. Let's discuss it all in more detail.
- Enable Contact Form Widget: Yes | No.
- Captcha Theme: Light | Dark.
- Captcha Site Key: Enter the captcha site key.
- Captcha Secret Key: Enter the captcha secret key.
- Captcha Error Message: Set captcha error message for invalid captcha.
Email Setup Options
- Send Emails To: Enter the senders email address.
- Email Sender: Set email sender.
- Email Template: Set an email template for the contact form widget.
Solwin Contact Us – custom widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Solwin Contact Us – custom widget”.
- Title: Enter the widget title.
- Description: Enter the contact form description.
- Enable reCaptcha: Yes | No.
- Show Phone Number Field: Yes | No.
The store owner also add Solwin Contact Us - custom widget in the sidebar. Refer to the below link for more details:
How To Use
On the front end, on any CMS pages/static blocks, the store owner can add a contact form using a widget.
Use the contact form widget in the page sidebar.