EMI Calculation Pro – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 1st June, 2016
- Last Updated On: 26th September, 2018
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the EMI Calculation Pro extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract solwin-emi-m2-2.0.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-emi-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-emi-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> EMI Calculation Pro -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
This Extension display custom EMI option in product view page in popup.
This Magento 2 extension helps store owner to display custom EMI options for the products in Magento. This extension allows store owner to display EMI options like EMI tenure(months), bank interest rate(%), monthly installments and total money with specific banks on the product detail page. Store owner can set general terms and conditions that will display with EMI table. This extension comes with various configuration options to customize EMI table.
You can find these features below:
- Allow the admin to display EMI options per product.
- Allow the admin to display terms & conditions per product.
- Admin can manage all bank details & terms and conditions from backend.
- Display EMI Option link on view page with popup.
- Display Bankwise Terms & Conditions.
- Display General Terms & Conditions.
- Auto EMI Calculation from admin.
- Set EMI popup link & heading from admin.
How To Use
→ In frontend, Customers can see the EMI Bank Option button on product view page.
→ By Clicking on EMI Bank Option button will display popup with EMI calculation bank wise and terms & conditions.
How To Configure
→ In backend, Go to Solwin >> EMI Calculation >> Manage Banks will display list of banks.
→ Click on Add New Bank button to add new bank details with terms and conditions.
→ Go to Products >> Catalog then add/edit any product and select EMI option tab and enter EMI details like Bank, EMI tenure, Interest Rate, Monthly installments.
Go to Solwin >> EMI Calculation >> Configuration and set Enable to Yes.
There are so many configuration options in system tab. Let's discuss all in more details.
→ General Settings
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Enable Auto EMI Calculation: Yes | No.
- EMI Popup link Text: Enter emi popup link text that will display on product view page.
- EMI Popup Heading: Enter text for emi popup heading.
- Display Bankwise Terms And Conditions: Yes | No.
- Display General Terms And Conditions: Yes | No.
- General Terms And Conditions: Enter general terms & conditions for all products.