Our Services - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 19th February, 2016
- Last Updated On: 26th September, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Our Services extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see
the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Our Services -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Our Services extension for Magento 2 allows you to display essential services in your website with image, short description and read more link. From backend, admin can conveniently search, delete, select, add, view and upload images with advanced grid for latest services of your website and also export them to CSV or XML. Main benefit is that it allows admin to tell the customers whether service is presently being offered or not. Using this extension, admin can add meta keywords & meta description for separate services. Enable admin to display multiple services based on sort order.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Ability to enable/disable from backend.
- Set featured services store wise from admin.
- Easy management of services via separate backend interface.
- Add meta keywords & meta description for separate services.
- Shows multiple services based on sort order.
- Landing page which displays image, short description and read more link.
- Extension provide 2 different layout for listing, Grid Layout and List Layout.
- With use as a widget you will display our service on any cms page and home page.
How To Use
In front side, Customers can see the Our Services landing page with service name, image, short description, read more link etc. And it display with 2 different view List view and Grid view
Customers can search service by serach box.
Click on Read More button to see full information like service name, image with full content.
How To Configure
To view service list, Go to Solwin >> Our Service >> Manage Our Service.
Click on Add New button to add new service details like
- Title: Enter title of service.
- URL Key: Set Url key for service, set empty to auto create url key.
- Store View: Select store view for particular service.
- Content: Add content of service.
- Image: Upload service image.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
- Sort Order: Set sort order of service.
- Meta Keyword: Enter meta keyword for service.
- Meta Description: Enter meta description for service.
In the Backend from Solwin >> Our Services >> Configuration menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for our services.
There are some configuration options for product attachment. Let's discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Add Toplink?: Yes | No.
- Add Footerlink?: Yes | No.
- Show Searchbox?: Yes | No.
- Link Title: Enter link title.
- Service List Url: Enter Url for listing page.
- Service Url Prefix: Enter Url prefix for detail Page Url.
- Service Url Suffix: Enter Url suffix for detail Page Url.
- Select Layout: List View | Grid View with Two Column.
Our Service widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on "Add New Page" button and create new page or open your existing page.
3. Go to “Content” section and click on “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Our Service widget”.
- Title: Enter title for widget section.