Our Services - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 19th February, 2016
- Last Updated On: 27th October, 2016
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation Guide for Our Services:
- 1. Download the .ZIP file from the account.
- 2. Log into the Magento server (or switch to) as a user, who has permissions to write to the Magento file system.
- 3. Create folder structure app/code/Solwin/Ourservice ( In this screen-shot, 'ModuleName' will be 'Ourservice' )
- 4. Extract the contents of the .ZIP file to the folder you just created. ( In this screen-shot, 'ModuleName' will be 'Ourservice' )
- 5. Navigate to your store root folder in the SSH console of your server:
- Run :
cd <your Magento install dir>
php bin/magento module:enable Solwin_Ourservice
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Run :
- 6. Go to System-> Cache Management page on your magento backend and click the Flush Magento Cache Button.
- 7. log out from the backend and log in again.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Our Services extension for Magento 2 allows you to display essential services in your website with image, short description and read more link. From backend, admin can conveniently search, delete, select, add, view and upload images with advanced grid for latest services of your website and also export them to CSV or XML. Main benefit is that it allows admin to tell the customers whether service is presently being offered or not. Using this extension, admin can add meta keywords & meta description for separate services. Enable admin to display multiple services based on sort order.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and manage
- Ability to enable/disable from backend
- Set featured services store wise from admin
- Easy management of services via separate backend interface
- Add meta keywords & meta description for separate services
- Shows multiple services based on sort order
- Landing page which displays image, short description and read more link
How To Use
In front side, Customers can see the Our Services landing page with service name, image, short description, read more link etc.
Customers can search service by serach box.
Click on Read More button to see full information like service name, image with full content.
How To Configure
To view service list, Go to 'Our Service -> Manage Our Service'.
Click on Add New button to add new service details like
- Title: Title of service
- URL Key: Empty to auto create url key
- Store View: Select store view for particular service
- Content: Content of particular service
- Image: Upload service image
- Status: Enabled | Disabled
- Sort Order: Set sort order of service
- Meta Keyword: Set meta keyword for service
- Meta Description: Set meta description for service
In the Backend from 'Our Services -> Configuration' menu, our extension allows you to enable or disable the module in your store and provide you more configuration options for our services.
There are some configuration options for product attachment. Let's discuss all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No
- Add top link: Yes | No
- Add footer link: Yes | No
- Show Searchbox ?: Yes | No
- Service List Url: Set Route For Module
- Service Url Prefix: Set URL Prefix For Detail Page URL
- Service Url Suffix: Set URL Suffix For Detail Page URL