Our Services - Magento 2 Extension
- Created On: 19th February, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Our Services extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see
the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x and Magento 2.2.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-ourservice-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Our Services -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Our Service extension for Magento 2 allows the store owner to display essential services on the website with images, short descriptions, and read more link.
From the admin control panel, the store admin can conveniently search, delete, select, add, view, and upload images with an advanced grid for the latest services of the website.
The store admin can add meta keywords & meta description for separate services.
The Extension provides the below features:
- Support multiple browsers and compatibility.
- Great experience of using WYSIWYG editor to add our service details.
- Shows multiple services based on sort order.
- Extension provides 2 different layout for listing, Grid Layout, and List Layout.
- Landing page which displays an image, short description, and read more link.
- With use as a widget store owner display our service on any CMS page and home page.
In the admin control panel, from Solwin >> Our Services >> Configuration menu, the Our Service magento 2 extension allows a store owner to enable disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for our service.
There are some configuration options for service. Let's discuss it all in more details.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Add Toplink?: Yes | No.
- Add Footerlink?: Yes | No.
- Show Searchbox?: Yes | No.
- Link Title: Enter the link title.
- Service List Url: Set service list Url.
- Service Url Prefix: Set service Url prefix.
- Service Url Suffix: Set service Url suffix.
- Select Layout: List View | Grid View with Two Column.
How To Configure
To view the service list, go to Solwin >> Our Service >> Manage Our Service.
Click on the Add New Service button to add a new service.
- Title: Enter title for service.
- URL Key: Enter a unique Url key.
- Store View: Select the store view.
- Content: Add Content of service.
- Image: Upload service image.
- Status: Enable | Disable.
- Sort Order: Set sort order of service.
- Meta Keyword: Enter the meta keyword of the service.
- Meta Description: Enter the meta description of the service.
Our Service widget
1. Click on Content >> Pages.
2. Click on the "Add New Page" button and create a new page or open the existing page.
3. Go to the “Content” section and click on the “Insert Widget...” tab.
- Widget Type: Select widget type “Our Service widget”.
- Title: Enter title for widget section.
How To Use
On the front side, customers can view service lists with service images, titles, short descriptions, and read more links, etc. And it displays with 2 different view List view and Grid view.
Customers can search services by the search box.
Click on the “Read More” button to view a full information like service image, name, with full content.
Front end Widget Section.