Quick View – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 24th November, 2016
- Last Updated On: 22nd February, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Quick View extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.3.3 and Magento 2.3.4 version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.3.3 and Magento 2.3.4 version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.0.x then you need to extract
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.3.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.3 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.3.3.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.4 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.3.4.zip file.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.3.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.3 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.3.3.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.4 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.3.4.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Quick View -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you.
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Want to improve customer shopping experience and help them to make purchase decisions much faster? With our Quick View extension for Magento 2 your customer will easily learn product details by a handy preview window on the home page and on the category page.
With the help of the Quick View Magento 2 extension, customers don’t have to waste time on loading product pages for learning about the items. All information is displayed in a pop-up window on a category page.
Quick View popup window contains all the product information like product image, price, configurable options, short description, quantity box, add to cart button and email links. You can also add block to this popup so customer can view all in this one popup.
You can find these features below:
- Easy to install and configure
- Quickly add products to Cart/Wishlist from popup
- Works on desktop and responsive mode
- Enable/Disable price, description, sku, rating and links
- Ability to set custom title for Quick View button
How To Use
In category page, when you hover on any product, a Quick View button will display as you see in the below screen-shot.
Click on that button. One popup window will open with all related data.
Go to Solwin >> Quick View >> Configuration, this extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module from admin.
- Enable Quick View: Yes | No
- Quick View Button Label: Enter title for Quick View button label
- Specify Product Items (class) to show Quick View button: Use comma (,) to separate different item class. Default is .product-item
- Append QuickView Buttons To: The element CSS class that Quick View button will be appended to. Default is .product-item-info
- Transition Effect: Elastic | Fade | None.
- Transition Speed: Set transition speed.
- Initial Width: Set initial width.
- Initial Height: Set initial height.
- Show Popup Title: Yes | No.
- Popup Title: Enter title for popup.
- Show Product Pagination Text: Yes | No.
- Show Product's Details Information: Yes | No.
- Show Product's Review Information: Yes | No.
- Show Product Downloadable Samples: Yes | No.
- Show Button Go To Product: Yes | No.
- Extra Class: Set extra class.