Quick View – Extension for Magento 2
- Created On: 24th November, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Quick View extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.3.3, Magento 2.3.4 and Magento 2.4.x version.
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.3.3 and Magento 2.3.4 version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.3 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.3.3.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.4 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-2.3.4.zip file.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.3 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.3.3.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.4 then you need to extract solwin-quickview-m2-EE-2.3.4.zip file.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Quick View -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
NOTE : Make sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.
A setup guide and general information to help you.
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Quick View Magento 2 Extension improves the customer shopping experience and helps them to make purchase decisions much faster with product Quick View, the extension gives easily view of the product details to the customers by a handy preview window.
With the help of the Quick View extension, customers don’t have to waste time, loading product pages to view the item. Product information displays in a pop-up window on a category page.
Quick View popup window contains all the product information like product image, price,configurable options, short description, quantity box, add to cart button, and product reviews.
Benefits to the customer to view the product details with one single click on the categories page so easy to decide which one is best among other products in the store.
The store admin can set animation features like Quick view Popup window transition effect, speed, height, and width. And other powerful options like as need to display previous and next product navigation bar, show product review options, etc.
The Extension provides below features:
- Quick add products to Cart/Wishlist from the popup.
- Quick Popup display product image, price, configurable options, short description, quantity box, add to cart button, and reviews.
- Works on both desktop and responsive mode.
- The Store owner is able to display the product download sample with the downloadable product.
- The store admin can set a Popup title form the admin control panel.
- Customers can easily go on the prev/next product from quick view popup by just click on the “prev”, “next” icon from the popup.
- The Store admin can set Transition Effect and Speed.
- Set Initial width/height for Quick view popup.
- The store owner easily enables/disables “Product's Details Information”, Product's Review Information, and “Product Downloadable Samples”.
- Ability to set a custom title for the Quick View button.
In the Configuration tab, the Solwin >> Quick View >> Configuration, allows the store owner to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options for Quick View. Go to Solwin >> Quick View>> Configuration.
There are some configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let’s discuss all in more detail.
- Enable Quick View: Yes | No.
- Quick View Button Label: Enter title for Quick View button label.
- Specify Product Items (class) to show Quick View button: Use comma (,) to separate different item class. Default is .product-item
- Append QuickView Buttons To: The element CSS class that Quick View button will be appended to. Default is .product-item-info
- Transition Effect: Elastic | Fade | None.
- Transition Speed: Set transition speed.
- Initial Width: Set initial width.
- Initial Height: Set initial height.
- Show Popup Title: Yes | No.
- Popup Title: Enter title for popup.
- Show Product Pagination Text: Yes | No.
- Show Product's Details Information: Yes | No.
- Show Product's Review Information: Yes | No.
- Show Product Downloadable Samples: Yes | No.
- Show Button Go To Product: Yes | No.
- Extra Class: Set extra class.
How To Use
In the category page, hover on any product, a Quick View button displays as view in the below screen-shot.
Click on the Quick View button. A popup window opens with all related data.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very happy to assist you!
- Website: https://solwininfotech.com
- Blog: https://solwininfotech.com/blog
- Support: http://support.solwininfotech.com