Who Viewed This Also Viewed – Extension For Magento 2
- Created On: 3rd June, 2016
- Last Updated On: 2nd June, 2022
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased an extension from Magento Marketplace then click on the How to Install Magento 2 Extension to install the extension.
If you purchased an extension from Solwin Site then follow the below steps to install the extension.
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Who Viewed This Also Viewed extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Who Viewed This Also Viewed -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed Magento 2 extension displays also viewed the product section on the product detail page to the Customers. Customers are much more likely to make a purchase decision when they see what other customers have considered.
If it’s good enough for his/her, then it’s good enough for me. This is an extremely powerful way of increasing conversion rates and averages $’s per sale. Cross-selling interface is used by many of the top e-commerce sites and customers will be more informed and more confident in their purchase, immediately increase sales. Who Viewed This Also Viewed Magento 2 extension is more effective for cross-selling on actual customer behavior.
The extension provides the below features:
- Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension from the admin control panel that is easily manageable.
- Ability to enable/disable extension from the admin control panel.
- Suggest site visitors with products that were mostly explored by other customers.
- Set customized with the heading of admin choice.
- Store owners can set a limit on the number of products that will be displayed in a block.
In the Configuration tab, Who Viewed This Also Viewed extension allows the store owners to enable or disable the module in the store and provide more configuration options.
There are so many configuration options in the Configuration tab. Let’s discuss all in more detail.
Go to Solwin >> Also Viewed >> Configuration.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Title: Enter also viewed product title.
- Product Limit: Set the most viewed product limit.
- Product Display Options: Show Products from Current Product Category Only |Show Child Category Products from Current Product | Show Products from Selected Categories Only.
How To Use
In the front end, on the product detail, page customers can view mostly viewed products on the product page which was also viewed by other customers.