Who Viewed This Also Viewed – Extension For Magento 2
- Created On: 3rd June, 2016
- Last Updated On: 26th September, 2020
- By: Solwin Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please take a backup of your all Magento files and database before installing or updating any extension.
Download the extension file:
- Download the Who Viewed This Also Viewed extension .ZIP file from solwininfotech.com using your Solwin Infotech website account.
- Extract the .ZIP file which contains another .ZIP files.
- If you have purchased the extension for the Community Edition, then you will
see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x, Magento 2.3.x, and Magento 2.4.x version
If you have purchased the extension for the Enterprise Edition, then you will see the extension .ZIP file for Magento 2.1.x, Magento 2.2.x and Magento 2.3.x version.
For Magento 2 Community Edition,
If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x, Magento 2.4.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2.zip file.
For Magento 2 Enterprise Edition,
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE-2.1.x.zip
If you are using Magento 2.2.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE-2.2.x.zip file.
If you are using Magento 2.3.x then you need to extract solwin-alsoviewed-m2-EE.zip file.
Following 2 to 6 steps are the same for Community and Enterprise edition.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into your magento ROOT directory.
- Run upgrade command as specified : php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Run deploy command as specified : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f.
- Clear the cache either from the admin panel or command line php bin/magento cache:clean.
- Now, you can see the Solwin menu in admin panel. Please go to Solwin -> Who Viewed This Also Viewed -> Configuration and select Enable to Yes.
- Change/Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
A setup guide and general information to help you
This document covers the installation, set up and use of this extension and provide answers and solutions to common problems and issues. We encourage you to read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties.
This premium Magento 2 extension display customers who viewed this product, also viewed these products. Customers are much more likely to make a purchase decision when they see what other customers have considered.
If it’s good enough for his/her, then it’s good enough for me. This is an extremely powerful way of increasing conversion rates and average $’s per sale. Cross-selling interface is used by many of the top e-commerce sites and customers will be more informed and more confident in their purchase, immediately increasing sales. Manual Cross selling is generally ineffective but don’t worry our extension bases cross selling on actual customer behavior.
You can find these features below:
- Provides fully customizable interface of the extension from backend that is easily manageable.
- Ability to enable/disable extension from backend.
- Suggest your site visitors with products which were mostly explored by other customers..
- Set customized with the heading of your own choice.
- You can limit the number of products that will be displayed in a block.
- Get high processing speed and efficiency when customers scroll through dozens of products or add them to cart.
How To Use
In front end, On product detail page customer can see mostly viewed products which was viewed by other customers.
In the Configuration tab, this extension allows store owner to enable or disable the module in your store and provide more configuration options.
There are so many configuration options in Configuration tab. Lets discuss all in more details.
Go to Solwin >> Also Viewed >> Configuration.
- Enable: Yes | No.
- Title: Enter also viewed product title.
- Product Limit: Set also viewed product limit.
- Product Option: Show Products from Cureent Product Category Only | Show Products from Selected Categories Only.
- Categories: Select categories to which categories product you want to display on also viewed section.