Thank you for using our Mine WordPress Theme. We are very glad that you have chosen our Mine WordPress Theme for your website.
Mine Theme is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme, suited for personal portfolio websites.
This document is written very carefully by keeping the mindset that it should be easy understand for Beginner to Advance user or developers. We have divided this document in 3 main sections.
1) Getting Started : This section will very help full for Quick start and understand how setup theme.
2) Detailed Document : This section explains everything about theme with every setting.
3) Other : This section provides information about miscellaneous items like theme features etc.
If you have any query that is beyond the scope of document, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Created On: 9th January 2018
- Created By: Solwin Team
- Email: email@example.com
1. Installation Via WordPress Admin Area
- Step 1. Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Step 2. Go to Appearance tab in WordPress admin area.
- Step 3. Click on "Add New" button to install theme.
- Step 4. Now, Click on Upload Theme button at top and upload mine.zip which you have downloaded from your Member Area at Solwin Infotech website.
- Step 5. . Click on Activate once upload has finished.
2. Installation Via FTP
- Step 1. Download Mine theme zip file (mine.zip) from WordPress theme directory.
- Step 2. Extract Zip file(Remember extracted folder path).
- Step 3. Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the "/wp-content/themes/" folder on your server.
- Step 4. Go to Dashboard » Appearance » Themes and find mine from Search theme.
- Step 5. Click on Activate button to activate theme.
Install & Active the Plugins
After the Mine theme is activated, a notification occurs on the top that will suggest which plugins are required in theme.
Click on Begin installing plugins for plugin installation OR Click on Begin activating plugins if plugins are already installed.
- Contact Form 7: Manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- Portfolio Designer Lite: The Portfolio Designer Lite is a free WordPress plugin used to modify portfolio layout. This plugin is user friendly, no additional coding knowledge is required to create a stunning portfolio layout section or page with the website.
Setting Up Home Page
This section will help you to arrange home page and other pages of your site. This will also guide to you as how to set up WordPress Menus, Create a Slider/Banner, Create Home Page, Use of Page Templates and insertion of shortcode in pages.
- Step 1: Go to Dashboard » Pages » Add New.
- Step 2: Enter page title.
- Step 3: Select template as Home Page Template for Page Attribute as shown in below image.
- Step 4: Publish this page.
- Step 5: Go to Dashboard » Settings » Reading, select home page as a front page.
Setting Up Page Template
How to select page template:
Select a page template from Page Attribute as shown in below image.
There are following page templates:
- Default Page Template: This page template is used to display the default page content design.
- About Me Page Template: This page template is used to display About Me page content.
- Contact us page template: This page template is used to display contact page content.
- Full width page template: This template is used to display content as a full width page, no sidebar.
- Home page template: This page template is used to display home page content.
- Left sidebar page template: This template is used to display sidebar as a left side sidebar in a page.
Setting up Widgets
- Step 1. Go to Dashboard » Appearance » Widgets, Drag and Drop the widgets in Primary Sidebar area.
Front End Preview
General Settings manage Header, Footer Social Media Links.
Appearance » Customize » General Settings
Home Page Settings
Home page setting provides facility to manage your home page intro section and blog section.
Appearance » Customize » Home Page Settings
Blog Grid Layout
About Us Page Settings
About Us page setting provides facility to manage your personal information section, Skills and portfolio section.
Appearance » Customize » About Us Page Settings
About Us Section
Mine Theme features
The theme comes with tons of features that you can control easily via our user-friendly theme admin panel. You can find these features below:
- Fully Responsive
- Powerful Theme Options Panel with Live Customizer for instant changes preview
- Portfolio section with Portfolio Designer Lite Plugin
- Page Layouts – Default Page Template, About Me Page Template, Contact us page template, Full width page template, Home page template and Left sidebar page template.
- Blog Page Templates – Full Width, Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar
- Fully Managed home page.
- Translation Ready (.pot files)
- Compatible with: WordPress 4.X & Bootstrap 3.X
1. Does this theme support any plugins?
Mine includes support of plugins like Contact Form 7, Blog Designer and Portfolio Designer Lite.
2. For which purposes I can use your theme?
Mine WordPress Theme is suitable for personal blog and work portfolio websites.
Mine theme is language compatible, thus can be translated into multiple languages. You can use POEdit plugin for translation.
Step 1. Find the .pot file in /wp-content/themes/mine/languages/
Step 2. Select language from admin side, Go to Dashboard » Settings » General in that check Site Language options.
Step 3. Check language prefix in front end, view HTML.
Step 4. Open the .pot file with POEdit and translate the texts into your preferred language.
Step 5. Now you will get two separate files – a .po file and a .mo file.
Note : When you save the files, you must name them according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. For example, the language code for English is en_EN, so you would save the translated files as en_EN.po and en_EN.mo.
Step 6. Now Paste that two .po & .mo files in /wp-content/themes/mine/languages/ and rename to eg( en_CA.mo & en_CA.po ).
Thanks For Using Mine Theme!
We would like to thank you for using our Mine Theme! If you have any difficulties with Mine Themes or need any additional service, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide priority support with our all premium WordPress themes and plugins.
Just contact us on support.solwininfotech.com
We are very happy to assist you!